Bilstein (H&R) rebuild service fees include a 90 day limited warranty:
- $119 – $158 non-adjustable shock
- $149 – $204 adjustable shock (except Ferrari)
- $149 – $189 strut
- $194 – $258 adjustable strut (example PSS9)
- $250 remote reservoir motorsport shock
- What’s the Difference between Shock and Strut?
- Yes, you can simply ship your shocks to us vs. prepaying; the advantage of prepay is your order goes into the order queue upon payment vs. upon receipt of shocks
Delta Vee Motorsports LLC
10590 West KL Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Delta Vee Motorsports LLC offers Bilstein shock rebuilding services for virtually any 46mm and 36mm Bilstein shock or strut, Original Equipment, Aftermarket or Motorsport. H&R shocks are based upon Bilstein architecture, we can service these systems too.
We specialize in Ferrari Original Equipment applications and now have expanded our services to include virtually any Bilstein 46mm or 36mm shock absorber or strut.
- Dyno test
- Custom build-to-order systems
- TracTive (active damping)
- Penske (Anze)
- JRi (via Hanchey Vehicle Technologies)
- Critical damping analysis
- At-track race engineering consulting
Our Rebuild Service includes replacement of all internal seals, internal bushings, and synthetic hydraulic oil with new components plus recharging of the nitrogen chamber. We have a Bilstein fill machine so for OE or Aftermarket shocks a Schrader valve need not be installed (now an optional motorsport service).
Note: pricing does not include labor and materials to recondition the exterior of the shock absorber body, please call or email for details on restoring rusty shocks, you have options!
The following rebuild service fees include a Lifetime Limited Warranty (Ferrari):
Dealers/ Service Managers/ Shop owners:
We offer a margin on our Limited Lifetime Warranty service to shops and dealerships, call 888.407.5122 for details!
Fee for removing & replacing springs; if you ship complete units your order will lose your Dealer Pricing margin, please have your technician remove springs, bump rubbers and upper mounts, leave lower threaded spring mount and locking nut on the shock body so your ride height and corner weights will remain the same.