Bilstein (H&R) rebuild service fees include a 90 day limited warranty:
- $119 – $158 non-adjustable shock
- $149 – $188 adjustable shock (except Ferrari)
- $149 – $189 strut
- $194 – $258 adjustable strut (example PSS9)
- $300 remote reservoir motorsport shock
- What’s the Difference between Shock and Strut?
- Yes, you can simply ship your shocks to us vs. prepaying; the advantage of prepay is your order goes into the order queue upon payment vs. upon receipt of shocks
Delta Vee Motorsports LLC
10590 West KL Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Delta Vee Motorsports LLC offers Bilstein shock rebuilding services for virtually any 46mm and 36mm Bilstein shock or strut, Original Equipment, Aftermarket or Motorsport. H&R shocks are based upon Bilstein architecture, we can service these systems too.
We specialize in Ferrari Original Equipment applications and now have expanded our services to include virtually any Bilstein 46mm or 36mm shock absorber or strut.
- Dyno test
- Custom build-to-order systems
- Penske (Anze)
- JRi (Anze)
- Critical damping analysis
- At-track race engineering consulting
Our Rebuild Service includes replacement of all internal seals, internal bushings, and synthetic hydraulic oil with new components plus recharging of the nitrogen chamber. We have a Bilstein fill machine so for OE or Aftermarket shocks a Schrader valve need not be installed (now an optional motorsport service).
Note: pricing does not include labor and materials to recondition the exterior of the shock absorber body, please call or email for details on restoring rusty shocks, you have options!
The following rebuild service fees include a Lifetime Limited Warranty (Ferrari):
Dealers/ Service Managers/ Shop owners:
Fee for removing & replacing springs; SHOP MANAGERS, if you ship complete units you are subject to an $80 per spring R&R fee, please have your technician CLEAN the unit, remove springs, bump rubbers and upper mounts, leave lower threaded spring mount and locking nut on the shock body so your ride height and corner weights will remain the same.