Delta Vee Motorsports LLC offers Bilstein shock rebuilding services for virtually any 46mm and 36mm Bilstein shock or strut, Original Equipment, Aftermarket or Motorsport. We are also an authorized Moton/ AST dealer for sales and service.
- Rebuild/ Re-valve
- Dyno test
- Critical damping analysis services (included with new system order or complete re-valve)
- Motorsport/ Competition/ Racers maintenance program (see below for details, keep your shocks fresh!)
Our “Basic Rebuild” service includes replacement of all internal seals, internal bushings, and hydraulic oil with new components plus recharging of the nitrogen chamber. We have a Bilstein fill machine so for OE or Aftermarket shocks a Schrader valve need not be installed (now an optional motorsport service).
The following rebuild service fees include a 90 day limited warranty:
Note: pricing does not include labor and materials to recondition the exterior of the shock absorber body, please call or email for details on restoring rusty shocks, you have options!
The following rebuild service fees include a Lifetime Limited Warranty:
- $250 non-adjustable shock
- $400 adjustable shock
- $450 Remote reservoir motorsport shocks (see below for motorsport/ racers program)
- $500 Ferrari 456 Load Leveling rear shocks
Customers who’ve utilized our services prior to April 15th, 2012 will continue to receive our Limited Lifetime Warranty on rebuild services.
We specialize in Ferrari-Bilstein Original Equipment applications and now have expanded our services to include virtually any Bilstein 46mm or 36mm shock absorber or strut. Please call 888.407.5122 to inquire and schedule service.
Dealers/ Service Managers/ Shop owners:
We offer a margin on our Limited Lifetime Warranty service to shops and dealerships, call 888.407.5122 for details!
Fee for removing & replacing springs; if you ship complete units your order will lose your Dealer Pricing margin, please have your technician remove springs, bump rubbers and upper mounts, leave lower threaded spring mount and locking nut on the shock body so your ride height and corner weights will remain the same.
Owners performing their own work: no charge for removal and replacement of springs with our Lifetime Limited Warranty services, $15 each spring with 90-day warranty services.
Fee for cleaning dirty components: $100 per hour
Attention racers and track day drivers, our Motorsport Program is designed for YOU!
- Initial rebuild of your set of shocks (four 46mm shocks for any application as outlined above for our Limited Lifetime Warranty service, $250/ $400 non/ adjustable respectively)
- Then only $50 per shock after initial rebuild for all oil changes for as long as you own the shocks!
- Included in the oil change service is inspection of seals and other wear components.
With frequent service (10 – 20 hours on-track) you’ll always have your shocks performance maximized.
Motorsport shocks typically see temperatures in excess of 250°F and the oil is constantly in shear, quickly degrading performance; ask any amateur Rally driver about how his suspension feels only minutes into each rally stage!
Call now for details: 888.407.5122